Simple works fine

no strings attached;

2/13/2008

noone but me from URL @ 12:21 AM

(cute ah! Hahaha, the person who drew it is cute too! :)
Good morning everyone!
I think i'm catching a flu ):
There's been a flu bug going around A11;
kill the bug dammit!
I hate the tingly & runny nose feeling.

Anyway, helllooo patricia! It was damn lovely to go out with you again! & Im reallllly touched that you remembered that i don't like walking along the roadside! (: Hahaha, more okay more! Smellllly tofus with you, anyday!

I'm in a bit of a laadeedaa mood i don't know why.
Well, im excited for Vday! (: I cant wait to see allll my lovelies!

& I have an evil birdie family! Cuckoooo, i bet you're just damn jealous of my ohsoprettaye colourful peacock feathers. Dont jealousjealous ah, if you want 1- just ask! I will give! Or if notttt, you watch out okay; friday im gna bring my SAR(ah)-21. BANGBANG! Then we can all eat cuckoo-curry for supper, HAHAHA!

Its kind of silly how i miss you so much,
you know?
Naan unnai kaadhalikiraen! (: heh.

show some love,
you ain't so tough.

template by seven ten design